Spellforce-Shadow of the Phoenix--Securom 5.03.006/007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spellforce-Shadow of the Phoenix--Securom 5.03.006/007

I can play the game using my original disc.
    So I make a IMG file using BlindWriter and tried reg method in this forum.
    But it can not work, because the game can detect BlindWrite Autoplay and then reject to start.

Those registry tweaks are only for avoiding the blacklistings of Alc or d-tools.
    You can try to deactivate 'Patin couffin engine' in device manager or you can try the tool Antiblack 1.13 (choose X-Prot as 'Kopierschutz') LINK
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

I tried your methods, both can not work.
      I found another big problem:because I replaced my CDROM with latest Sumsung Combo Drive, my original disc can not pass the disc check!
      Error message is:
      "Can not authenticate the original disc within time limit".
      When I use my old CD-ROM drive again, the problem disappeared.
      I tried Jowood's CD support tool on my new drive, the test passed successfully.

It seems serom can not supprot my new Combo drive, it is terrible!

Comment

JoWood uses additional selfmade protection, which probably causes the problem.
        Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
        They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Because my poor old CD-ROM drive is going the end of his life(3 years).
          So I decide to try again,I made a image file using BlindWrite Suite 4.5.7.92 with my original CD, and then mount the image file using d-tool 3.47, this time I got some a little progress:
          1. I disabled the ACL of the SCSI daemon drive for administrators, then tried to start the game.
          2. if I enabled RMPS option, the error messsage was:
          "#122 pls disable RPMS option".
          3. If I disabled RMPS option, the error message was:
          "Error while verify the CD. this problem can occur on older CDROM-drves.Please run the CD support tool from the startmenu and check the Readme file on the topic 'Electronic CDKey'."

I think this problem could be solved by D-tool.
          If so, thank you very much;if not, I think I have to wait for the next version.
          I checked my original CD using A-Ray scanner, the SECUROM version is:

Comment

Maybe a stupid question (sorry ):
            You have used a valid BWA-file, havn't you ?
            BWA for 'Shadow of the phoenix' (euro Version, don't know, whether there is a difference to other versions)
            I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

I tried all 4 bwa files from your link although I cannot understand Russian totally. :twisted:
              But they can not work, it looks like I have to wait for the next version of d-tool

Comment

Working...
              X