Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't install DAEMON Tools or most other disk-mounting software...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't install DAEMON Tools or most other disk-mounting software...

Operating System: Windows ME
    Burning Software: Nero
    Anti-virus Software: None
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47

I've used DAEMON Tools before. Before my last reformat, I did exactly what I'm trying to do now, so let's not chalk it up to user error.

However, now, I'm very frustrated. I have an .nrg image I wish to mount. I downloaded DAEMON Tools and began the installation. Everything goes well, the bar filling up to the end, leaving a tiny white sliver...and then it freezes. It gives me the following error:

Device Setup Error: code 25032 [0x61C8], 0 [0x0]. Contact your support personnel.

Well, hi guys.

So then the blue bar drains down and out. I'm then left with a ghost device floating on my Device List with a red X on it that my Windows continues to demand drivers for every time I boot up. I remove it and try again. Repeat thrice.

The same exact things have happened with Alcohol 120%'s mounting ability.

I'm thinking this is a driver or registry issue, leftover data messing me up so the drives can't be created, or somesuch.

Is there something I could do? Would I have an easier time if I copied the image files in my PC to a CD-R, or should I copy the contents of the image files, as in what's inside them to a CD-R? Or not at all?

Thanks for your support and for reading this long thing. I wanted to be clear and concise.

can't install

Operating System: win xp service pack 2
    Burning Software: nero burning room
    Anti-virus Software: avast

hello got allmost the same problem. my error message is:
    Device setup error: code 25009 (0x61B1), -536870389 (0xE000020B) . Contact your support personel. any suggestions?

Comment

Operating System: Xp Sp2
      Burning Software: Nero
      Anti-virus Software: Avg7 Free

I have the same wuff's problem....

Comment

Working...
      X