• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Command Line Autorun Problem...

Operating System: Windows XP SP2
    Burning Software: Alcohol 120%
    Anti-virus Software: AVG Antivirus
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47

I just installed DT347 and love it! However, I am having a problem with the command line as follows:

1. I have a command line that mounts an MDS image on drive 0 (aka: daemon.exe -mount 0,"image.mds"). I have a shortcut that executes this command line.

2. The first time I run this shortcut, it mounts the image and executes the AUTORUN.EXE on the mounted drive just fine.

3. If I then double-click the shortcut again, Daemon.exe does nothing. I would think it would re-mount the image, causing the AUTORUN.EXE to execute once more. This is the desired effect.

4. If I then go in and unmount the image, the shortcut works properly again (for a single mount) .

Can anyone confirm if this behavior is "as designed"? I have had other image mounting software (such as 120% and the older Fantom CD) that would auto-remount the image if you called for the same image on the command line again and again.

I have worked around this by creating a batch file that first runs a -unmount command before the -mount command, but it shows up un the screen and looks really really tacky.

Any comments, answers or suggestions on this issue are VERY welcome.

Thanks again!

The image is not remounted if it's already mounted, if you want it that way, add an -unmount 0 to the command line before mounting the image.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Operating System: Win Xp
      Burning Software: -
      Anti-virus Software: -
      DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47

Hello...

I've a problem with the command line.

When a type in my Command Prompt

daemon.exe -mount 0, "C:\My Images\my_images.iso"
      It returns me, that daemon.exe isn't recognized as a command.

Should I install something else to use Daemon Tools by command line ?

Don't know why it doesn't work.

Thx

Comment

I've found the solution of my problem...

Just have to give the complet path of daemon.exe, and supress the space between -mount 0, and 'the image path'. :roll:

Logic

Cya

Comment

Working...
        X