Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Requesting support for DualShock 4 with Collective Minds Strikepack

New User

Default Requesting support for DualShock 4 with Collective Minds Strikepack

https://collectiveminds.ca/shop/play...fps-dominator/

The accessory adds 2 paddles to the rear of the controller. If supporting the paddles as individual inputs is not possible, I should at least be able to configure it as a regular DualShock 4 in ReWASD.
    Right now the Controller + Accessory is outright unsupported.

Experienced User

Hello! Thanks for the request. Will try to find out how to make it possible Stay tuned!

New User

Has any progress been made on this? If individual inputs can't supported on the paddles, then recognizing it as a standard DS4 would be enough.

Experienced User

Quote Originally Posted by 6Rwlz View Post
    Has any progress been made on this? If individual inputs can't supported on the paddles, then recognizing it as a standard DS4 would be enough.
    Unfortunately, we have no ideas about how to work with the mentioned adapter. But if you have a regular DS4, it is recognized in reWASD. Do you have a special DualShock edition? How does reWASD see it?

New User

It's just a regular dual shock 4 without the adapter and reWASD recognizes it as such, but those paddles are well designed and not using them would be a waste. Steam controller configuration recognizes the DS4+adapter just fine as a regular DS4 and I can configure it in ways that would take advantage of the additional inputs. It would be a disappointment if reWASD couldn't do the same.

Administrator

Hello,

Can you send us the vid/pid of the controller (it sent from the GUI when you attempting to connect the controller)? Also please specify the email address there that we could reach you in case we will need some additional info.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

New User

reWASD says the controller is not supported when I plug the controller in. I'm pretty sure I sent a request to support it through this interface a while back. I'll PM you my e-mail address.

Administrator

Hello,

The further correspondence switching to the support center. We sent you the reply to the asetnioh@protonmail.ch. Please, check the mail and follow the instructions.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

New User

For anyone that may be interested, I've confirmed that the new version (4.0) supports the DS4 + Strikepack. Thanks, support!

Experienced User

Great! Thanks for letting us know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast