No announcement yet.

SecuRom 7 sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In that case, copy the dll file to your High Treason directory.

Comment

(kb917422)

For some reason (KB917422) windows update breaks securom v7 for me. If i install this both titan quest and flatout 2 (US) do not work.

Uninstalling it fixes it again, anyone know why, or a workaround?

Note: this is the proper EXEs and not the no-cd.

Oh and i don't seem to be able to post new topics...

Comment

Originally Posted by edwardecl
        Oh and i don't seem to be able to post new topics...
        Forum's moderated. Ya have to wait till your post shows up.

For your problem, seems securom uses a flow in W2K's kernel to run...
        Carpe diem

Comment

Okay, after reading this forum and trying all of the suggested ways of running blocked games i am finally deciding to post for help. For the longest time i have been trying to get Dark Messiah Of Might and Magic working, i have tried using CureROM 2.0.3.3, Anti Blaxx, SR7.Stop, SecuROM Loader, and a couple others. I also have edited my registry-MountedDevices and the Scsi thing and disables admin reading NONE OF THIS WORKED. So im hoping someone out there can help me with this.
          (either that or im seriously doing something wrong) help please!

edit by admin: Please don't post more than once. The forums are moderated which is why your posts don't show up immediately.

Comment

How did you create your image? Whichprogram and readsettings did you use? Try using YASU (www.curerom.net).
            Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

I've been trying to get Stronghold 2 to work. Denied the Mounted, denied the Scsi's, set Alcohol 120% to use 0 virtuals (didn't see another way to disable it?) and when I go to run the program (in 2k compat mode) it says it found an emulator... There's nothing else running?... Any hints on where I should look to figure that out?

Comment

Do you have Slysoft AnyDVD running in the background? Or if you have Blindwrite 6 on your PC, you need to disable EZ-Play.

Comment

Working...
                X