Can't Add SCSI device

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Add SCSI device

Hi guys, I did a clean Windows 10 install few days ago and today I reinstalled Deamon Tools then tried to add SCSI device, it needed to install the driver and reboot, which was completed without any issue. But after the reboot, DT is erroring with driver error 55. Here's the error: http://prntscr.com/lcblpn

Before the reinstallation of Windows 10 I had no problem with this software, Win 10 is up to date, 1803 still. I tried downloading separate driver, not the one that Deamon Tools installs, and while uninstalling DT it hung on uninstalling one driver which took like 5 min to uninstall which also disabled my Bluray physical drive - I needed reboot to bring it back. Installing separate SCSI driver does not help either. What do I need to do?

Hello,

Yes, we got this issue too. It occurs due to KB4462933 update that came out recently. In case you remove this particular update, it will work. Also, This problem doesn't reproduce with 1809 Windows version, which that latest one.
    The DT and IDE devices work properly.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Thanks, it was the case, after uninstalling this KB i was able to add drives.

Comment

Hello,

Great! Thank's for the feedback.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
        X