Daemon Tools Lite does not create virtual drive on Windows 10 1809

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daemon Tools Lite does not create virtual drive on Windows 10 1809

The following problem with the latest 10.9.0.650 version of DTLite - Access denied error if I'm trying to add a new virtual disk to the system. I have admonistrator rights, I'm trying to launch the DTLite with the administrator rights, but doesn't have a result. No errors in Windows error log, no error files in Daemon tool folder. Only Access Denied error after Quick mount -> Add Drive. Types of drives - SCSI and DT. Please fix the problem.

Hello,

Does the problem occur if you try to mount an image using quick mount or image double clicking?
    Do you try to add DT drive or SCSI (if you didn't try to add SCSI try one, please)?

And one more thing. please try to add drive via command line C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools Lite>DTCommandLine.exe -a -t "dt" - create a dt virtual device;
    DTCommandLine.exe --get_letter --type "dt" --number 0 - get letter if created virtual device.

Also, please specified latest actual Win updates installed on your PC.

Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hi, same problem here. (Windows 10 Pro 1803 Build 17134.472)

add drive in Gui -> access denied
      and dDTCommandLine.exe -a -t "dt" typed in an command prompt with administrative privileges creates a popup with "this app can't run on your pc..."

Comment

Working...
      X