Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 82

Thread: News :-S

LOL.. I read all this, you people complaining are lame. Im not sure if all of you know who Apogee/3DRealms are, but they make duke nukem, max payne, prey etc, and they work on a WID(When Its Done) system, and they charge $50+ for their games, and you guys are complaining about a great piece of software thats completely free that works on the same WID system. You complainers should goto 3DRealms site and complain, they will just ban you, and I think that would be funny If that happened here.

New User

Default Yeah

Krhm.. u should know that max payne & max payne2 weren't made by 3drealms but Remedy Entertainment.
    And btw there were confirmed release quarters for mp 1 & 2.

Anyway 'cause this is "suggestions" I suggest that people stop complaining and do something constructive with their time, like learn to code.

Default Re: Yeah

Quote Originally Posted by bustedi
    do something constructive with their time
    Hmm... like this?
    The Boardzombie's website.

New User

Just a thought here. I really don't understand why people keep complaining. That is people who haven't even paid a dime to get this great piece of software.
    I'm really glad of the DT Pro version since it will "force" some people to register. I mean, gyus, DT team sells this software for 13 Euros, hardly the price of 2 PC magazines in my country!! It's a rip off but this time WE are ripping them off

I really hope more people will decide to register this excellent piece of software and I would suggest the team to create some new ways (other than the ones existing right now) that will help people understand why it's important to help software development, especially when the price asked is really really low.
    My suggestion regarding a way, would be to select your beta testers from the group of customers primarly and only if the number is low should you pass to people using your software for free!

These are my thoughts and I hope I offended no one.
    A really huge thanx to the developing team for their work!
    Cya!

New User

Since our old thread was closed, i'll post here

Firstly, I'll have that 3rd coffee.... think I need it! I've got cookies here too, if anyone wants one?

And : GOOD DECISION on making DT not win9x supported. For f**ks sake, what the hell are you still running it for? Get with the times, go Win2k if you have to. I hate xp, its what i do - works great!

Locutus (and others) : Good job guys. You seriously need a pat on the back for your hard work. Dont let the bitching people get to you all! I for sure am going to convert to a paying customer, I think you all more than deserve it for sure

Can't wait for the release..... Can't be long now

Raa.

Quote Originally Posted by dino00
    It's a rip off but this time WE are ripping them off
    Yup - it's really an amazing value.

For the people who are complaining... I understand that the anticipation can be difficult (like kids on Christmas Eve), but really people - get a grip, it'll be here when it's here.

In the meantime, relax and have a beer (or cola if you're a youngster); life's too short to raise your blood pressure over waiting for a new software release.

Experienced User

For f**ks sake, what the hell are you still running it for?
    Because some of us got quite some quite nice and quite old soft we use or play on a quite regular basis which NT5 systems will not ever f**king run properly no matter what you try, that's why.

And for the 'it's done when it's done' approach: Is there really anyone out there who really prefers the 'Hell yeah, it ain't done, but lets just release it anyway and do the doing afterwards if the sales warrant it' approach quite some people seem to favor these days? (I just been having a look at Dungeon Lords :? )

Quote Originally Posted by ,jACkdA\W
    And for the 'it's done when it's done' approach: Is there really anyone out there who really prefers the 'Hell yeah, it ain't done, but lets just release it anyway
    Looking to LocutusofBorg's signature, I bet there are many of them

Default no news is good news or bad news ??

no news is good news or bad news ??

:idea:

some info please ... like bug solved??...release today :mrgreen: !!! oops sorry
    :oops:
    :roll:

Administrator

We have found 153 bugs and trying to fix them. LOL

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast