• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

153?

D:

Comment

LOOOOOL :mrgreen:

we try to fix the bugs asap, yes - what else we can post here??
      I will announce something if there's something to announce

Comment

Originally Posted by LocutusofBorg
        LOOOOOL :mrgreen:

we try to fix the bugs asap, yes - what else we can post here??
        I will announce something if there's something to announce
        Old news is so excited

Comment

I would like to know if some rumors saying that dt4 is not working with Worms Mayhem (SF 3.5.x) are true. :?

Comment

what about of "10 of 153 bugs are fixed" or "143 bugs are still up to be fixed" or somethin'.

:lol:

Comment

all rumours are what they are: rumours, and that's all. We know all that
              rumours, we read such boards also.

I can confirm HERE and NOW that NONE of the postings outside this forum
              are FACTS -> especially users who state that they have the beta, that they
              "know someone who knows someone who maybe has a sister that know a
              man which's brother is the grandnepf of my mothers stepfather and stole it
              from my laptop"

You see what I want to say? Unless you read it HERE -> move to crap-folder.

What concerns your question: We already made some posts about what DT4
              CAN and what it CAN'T. F.e., it CAN'T cook coffee but we also stated that it
              cover ALL protections, we stated that MONTH ago. Soon you will see what it
              CAN do and what not. And I suggest you to not believe what is posted on
              such forums.

Beside of that, we will NOT comment anything about beta in public forums.

Comment

Thx Locutus,
                I will be a customer soon anyway (and so Daemon Tools will be my first supported software ).
                Not for the games, but for the ideal!

Comment

Ooops I forgot to ask: is it true that we won't see any new starforce nightmare because its team has joined yours? (according to some rumours :mrgreen: )

Comment

Beside of that, we will NOT comment anything about beta in public forums
                    WHAT DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND AT THE ABOVE QUOTE????

Comment

Originally Posted by LocutusofBorg
                      Soon you will see what it
                      CAN do and what not. And I suggest you to not believe what is posted on
                      such forums.
                      Dear LocutusofBorg,

I am asking for just one favor:

Can you please define "soon"? :wink:

Regards, Ilegalec

Comment

Originally Posted by Ilegalec
                        Dear LocutusofBorg,

I am asking for just one favor:

Can you please define "soon"? :wink:

Regards, Ilegalec
                        guys...you are becoming nasty.. :evil:

Comment

Dear Locutus,

please don't get angry.

I typed the green smile after mentioning rumours again,
                          and my question doesn't seem to me related to the betatesting.

Anyway, I understand you prefer not to comment about such a matter.

Regards,
                          halfluke

Comment

Starforce Nightmare team may be release a vary interested program soon. But after Daemon Tools 4.0 :P

Comment

ok guys, I'm not angry - and now we all stop spamming into this thread, please. This thread is for discussion of the news IF we release news.
                              It's NOT for StarForce discussion, nor StarForce Nightmare or whatever.
                              Please avoid such rumour-discussion - we know that most of you eagerly await
                              V4 - you waited for such a long time, it should not be a problem to wait a little
                              bit longer without further annoying rumour-discussion. We're mostly adults here
                              and not kiddies....

Comment

it's better to wait a while and get a good working version then to get a crappy one fast.

if only the gamedevelopers would do it this way

Comment

Working...
                                X