Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no news go news ??? or bad news

any news ????

on progress like : all bug fixed / beta test in last phase /buy by valve for release date :oops: :lol: :mrgreen:

sorry.... :wink:

Comment

Check this thread... :wink:

Comment

Good Stuff!

I can't wait. I sure hope the next news will be "We're releasing the software today!"

If it isn't...... I'll be upset!

Comment

Just want to tell the Support team...

Can DT 4 solve the problem of SF 3.5.1 ??

Comment

yes, DT4 wil be able to override StarForce

Comment

It's not the low digit version change you should be worried about it's the high one, for example x.y.z z=minor change or blacklist addition, y=improvement, x=complete version change.

And for f**ks sake, all you imps out there stop bitchin', locust was kind enough to give us a "landmark" so until the landmark date expires let's try not to interfere with their work time anymore with these stupid questions.
              The last of the best, the death of the rest. Hitman Forever...

Comment

Oops! So sorry I misread the name, no disrespect to LocutusOfBorg.
                I'm gonna get flamed :mrgreen:
                The last of the best, the death of the rest. Hitman Forever...

Comment

Great news

I for one was very excited to see the latest news.
                  Even if the desire for a quality release pushes it back to December, the idea the we may have a 64-bit compatible version of DT this year is enough to start looking into running Win64 again.

Great job dev team.
                  Your relentless efforts are greatly appreciated by at least a few people out here.

JMR

Comment

Ironic

I was actually referring to the September 21 Update. It was purely coincidence that Locutus posted that registration is open again.

which seems odd to me since they were only closed for about a day, but if the devs are feeling merciful - that's their business.

JMR

Comment

Closed for 1 day, but now it's the waiting/testing time for close the forum every time(no more public forum).

The idiots already exist EVER, idiots, kids(really kids wanting to play latest games). The idiots down the boat, the rest of the people say TITANIC!.

Comment

Ver support

now I didn't notice the support versions of DT4 on starforce. just wondering if they will have a version limit on which SF3 it will work with. God knows I've been waiting as after my son got ahold of one of my SF protected games it now doesn't work over 70% of the time. I really really dislike this protection. Now if it just did copy protection fine. but it screws up so much on many systems...

Comment

Well..... Its halfway through the deadline month...

I wonder how close we are to that promisedrelease date? :-)

Hurry hurry hurry! I'm anxious

Comment

you know, it's posts like these that are an abomination to those of us that are *patiently* waiting.
                            http://www.calendarofupdates.com | http://sevenforums.com

sigpic

Comment

Originally Posted by johngalt
                              you know, it's posts like these that are an abomination to those of us that are *patiently* waiting.
                              I totally agree... no need to say more :P
                              Carpe diem

Comment

You know, its posts like yours that make me forget about friendly jokes, and high spirits.

Geez, I was only being light humoured in asking for a "How's it going" and you guys have to rip me apart.

You're totally right.... no need to say more. :x

Comment

Working...
                                X