• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Discs?

Operating System: ?
    Burning Software: Sonic, Ahead Nero
    Anti-virus Software: McAfee Dell Version
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47

OK I know down the page is a different thread about more than one disc but that doesn't solve my problem. I tried that and it doesn't work. I am using DAEMON Tools 3.47. I also am using .iso files. It's for Doom 3 and there are three files.
    These are the files:
    Doom3_1.iso
    Doom3_2.iso
    Doom3_3.iso

I can get Doom3_1.iso to run and I have my CD key and everything. It's ust when it asks me to insert DOOM 3 Disc 2 that's where I get messed up. When I mount Doom3_2.iso or Doom3_3.iso it says, "Insert DOOM Disc 1 to Install or Play DOOM 3. So I know my computer is reading it. Please help me!
    Fender is the best...
    Gibson too...
    Suck my balls FirstAct...

Would you please change your avatar to a more appropriate size, like 128x128 or less?

The ISO format doesn't store copy protection information, please create new images with Alcohol 120%. These ones won't work.
    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Wait your saying I can't install this set of images? Or are you still talking about the avatar? And if you are talking about the images I thought DAEMON Tools supported the .iso format?

:?:
      Fender is the best...
      Gibson too...

Comment

I was talking about the ISO you said you have.

Copy protections rely on manipulations of the original disc, like bad (unreadable) sectors and the likes, to check whether the original or a copy has been inserted.

The ISO format only stores the data that's on the disc, but not that kind of information a copy protection checks for. You'll need an image made with Alcohol 120% to make an image including this.

So basically it's not that Daemon Tools doesn't support ISO, but rather that ISO doesn't support copy protections.

And yes, what I'm saying is that your ISO files are worthless. As I said, you'll need to create new images with Alcohol.
        "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

-

Operating System: -
          Burning Software: -
          Anti-virus Software: -
          DAEMON Tools Version: -

You are able to install the game, because most games don't check the protecting at this point, but you won't get the game to start.

Comment

Ok MisterEd no offense but you were wrong I tried and tried and it still didn't work. So I made new image files this time the files are BIN. Now I was able to do it this time with the BIN files but now I can't get it to start. So MisterEd you are wrong and right. Please help me out!
            Fender is the best...
            Gibson too...

Comment

same problem

Operating System: Win XP Home
              Burning Software: Sonic Now!
              Anti-virus Software: McAfee
              DAEMON Tools Version: V 3.47

:|
              Same problem here as Fender_Strat, and for the same game and all. I got passed installing Disc 1, but when it ask for Disc 2 and I mount disc 2, it is unable to read the mounted Disc 2. It says "Please enter Disc 2". But when I press ok that I did enter it (mount it), it doesn't recognize it.
              Fender_Strat, do you mean it asks for Disc 2 all the time, cuz u got passed Disc 1 right?

So what should we do to complete the installation?

Thanks,
              Roger

Comment

Working...
              X