Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Remapping Xbox Chatpad Buttons?

Frage Remapping Xbox Chatpad Buttons?

Hi everyone. First of all, as a long-time user of DAEMON Tools, thank you for all the work.

With regards to ReWASD, I wanted to ask whether there is any chance to enable remapping for the additional buttons featured on the Xbox Chatpad add-on for the controller. Those work just fine on Xbox One but cannot be tweaked by official means on PC.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	5f7-00002_2.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	79.5 KB
ID:	1859

It would be great if the program allowed this.

Thanks in advance!

Experienced User

Hello!

Thank you for your support

We will do our best to add chatpad support in the future releases. Just not sure now about all the buttons it has. Stay tuned!

Quote Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
    Hello!

Thank you for your support

We will do our best to add chatpad support in the future releases. Just not sure now about all the buttons it has. Stay tuned!
    Thanks for the quick reply! Was this already in the cards or do you still have to look into it?

New User

I also want to use chatpad with rewasd!

Experienced User

We have already done some research and it seems to be possible in Windows 10. We are planning a big release in spring, and hope that chatpad will appear in this version too.
    As for older Windows versions, it will be much harder, so we can't promise anything right now. Microsoft supports it in Windows 10 only.

Quote Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
    We have already done some research and it seems to be possible in Windows 10. We are planning a big release in spring, and hope that chatpad will appear in this version too.
    As for older Windows versions, it will be much harder, so we can't promise anything right now. Microsoft supports it in Windows 10 only.
    Great, thanks for the details. No worries, I've been on Windows 10 for years now.

New User

I literally registered on the forum today to request this feature.
    It'd take reWASD to the next level if I were able to map ignored keys like the F1-F12, Alt, Tab, etc. to the chatpad.

Thank you for your hard work.

Experienced User

You are welcome! Hope to add chatpad support as soon as possible. Stay tuned!