• Show
Clear All

• ErrorCode: 25050 (0x61DA), 0(0x0)

Operating System: WinXP Prof. SP1
    Burning Software: Nero 6.6.0.0
    Anti-virus Software: Norton AntiVirus 2005
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47

Hello support,

I got heavy problems with the great tool Daemon Tools. I installed it and it worked. After I took my image from my (original) game Stronghold 2 in Anti-Blaxx (for playing without CD) it worked, too. BUT after I deinstalled Anti-Blaxx nothing worked anymore. I uninstalled Daemon Tools and it left 2 empty CD-Drives. I cannot delete them. I also cannot install Daemon Tools (ErrorCode: 25050 (0x61DA), 0(0x0)).
    I tried the following:
    - I deinstalled the SCSI-drivers from the control panel
    - I wanted to make the procedure shown here in the forum -> the registry-keys and the st3*.sys files didn't exist so I couldn't delete them
    - I renamed the drivers in DT-Setup - didn't work

Maybe important: I cannot delete the Key HKLM\Software\D-Tools (Failed while deleting)

What the :twisted: can I do ??

Thanks in forward

PS: I uploaded my setupapi.log Click here

Re: ErrorCode: 25050 (0x61DA), 0(0x0)

Originally Posted by The_Unknown
    Maybe important: I cannot delete the Key HKLM\Software\D-Tools (Failed while deleting)
    What the :twisted: can I do ??
    That is indeed the cause for the error. You must change the permission for that key to full access (use regedt32). Then delete the key and re-install.

Btw you must follow the steps mentioned in thread about error 25002 to remove Daemon Tools leftovers. Default driver file names are d347bus.sys and d347prt.sys, not st3*.sys!
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Working...
    X