Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Keys being entered twice during recording combos and another problem

Default Keys being entered twice during recording combos and another problem

Bought the program, and im trying to do a combo to the R3 Up on the PS4 Controller, But 1, it detects no input if i try to record the combo except for pressing R3 Or L3 which appears to be L shift and R shift. So i try to use my keyboard to do the combo instead, but every time i press a key from either recording or using GUI/ (This : https://gyazo.com/3f79822d4eb0493da080bac0c9730cb6) it will act as if i've pressed it twice instead of just one press

Hello!

You won't be able to use recording for controller buttons, you need to click the needed one from the bottom-left. On the screenshot below, I've chosen Right-Stick-Click (1). Two nodes were added to the sequence, but they are not the same. (2) stands for Click-Press and (3) for Click-Release:

Click image for larger version

Name:	06cdf8a8a9.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	292.4 KB
ID:	1862

Now, I can for example add a pause between press (arrow down) and release (arrow up). The combo below does the following: click will be pressed and released after half of a second:

Click image for larger version

Name:	824b7ad934.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	1863