Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

daemon tools without generic scsi drive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daemon tools without generic scsi drive?

bakc in the times when i used win98 i didnt know much what dameon tools did, but after some while i found out about the safedisk and other disk protection emulations, after that i used daemon tools nearly all the time, but i didnt care about using any virtual drives or anything. Now, some years later i decided to reinstall daemon tools because i needed safedisk emulation, but after installment i had problems with the generic scsi drive, and my computer was crashed up. So i wonder, is it possible making a daemon tools version that just contains the disk protection emulation? just a small version of daemontools that dont but emualte disks, but just the copy protection? would be great if possible, because then i would start using daemon tools again
    Thanks!

What problems exactly do you have? Maybe we can solve 'em to get Daemon Tools working for you.

EDIT:
    Just saw your other thread (again) :mrgreen: what about checking for minidump? :idea:
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

problem

problem is that when i install daemon tools i get the problem with system rebooting, but what im asking for is, that if its possible making a version of daemon tools with just safedisk and other copy protection emulation.
      i honestly dont need a virtual drive

Comment

Working...
      X