Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Titan Skating Space Macro Destiny 2

Default Titan Skating Space Macro Destiny 2

Tried to set it up through the application and it didnt push anything to my elite controller. had Space Down > Space Up (Delay 50ms) Space Down > Space Up as a one time executable thing with multiple loops to my A button and did not work at all. Am I doing something wrong?

Administrator

Hello,

The combo looks simple and should process. Did you try to unmap "A" button?
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

What do you mean by unmap the A button? It wouldn't even work in game with any mapping setup.

Experienced User

If you unmap the button, it won't work like "A", but according to your first post you don't need its native behavior but the keyboard combo. If you set a combo and unmap the button, the game will see only keyboard actions you need. To unmap, go to Gamepad mappings and choose "Unmapped" from the drop-down list.

I figured it out! I really wish I could keep it running while I hold it down instead of pressing it everytime.

Experienced User

Oh, I see. You need "Turbo" checkbox to do what you want and adjust the pause between press-release emulation.

Follow these steps:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	6bc9a8bcf2.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	105.3 KB
ID:	1866
    1. Open "A" mapping panel, check Turbo option (1)
    2. Adjust the pause between emulates presses (2) - 50 ms as I understand from your previous message.
    3. Go to Gamepad mapping section (3) and choose "Unmapped" there: Click image for larger version

Name:	0cbf5ac9d9.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	46.3 KB
ID:	1867

This way, while you press and hold A button, it fires A-A-...A.

If you need Space to be working this way, just choose it in reWASD mapping section. Steps 2 and 3 are also required.

is there a way to map all of that but keep the xbox buttons besides a the same and the sticks movement the same as well?

Experienced User

After you adjust the mappings and click Apply, you will see a message that asks you to hide the physical controller. Press "No", and then only this button with Turbo will be reverted to the virtual one, all the controls will remain as they are. Please note that some games are not able to work with two controllers simultaneously, so in some cases it won't work. If you choose using Space instead of A, there are more chances that the game will see both inputs — from the controller and from the keyboard. Still, Unmap for A is important. In both cases Turbo won't work without it.