error code -532462766

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• error code -532462766

Daemon Tools Lite, free version. I had it, updated it from 10.7 to 10.10, and it never worked again. Uninstalled it(deleted the "Daemon Tools" document from Program Files since it didn't show up in "Add/Remove Programs". Downloaded the installer, but installer couldn't install it. I am super annoyed. There is an ad software that shows pop-up ads on desktop in my PC now because of this "free version", but i cannot even install it. Give me a solution please I need this for tomorrow. Always the same error:

error code -532462766

Hello!

I would kindly ask you to do the clean re-install.

Please download this tool and launch it: http://files.disc-soft.com/filer/shared/1550571193/252/
    DAEMON Tools Cleaner is intended to remove everything connected to the previous app installations from your PC.

After you clean and reboot the PC, please try to install DAEMON Tools Lite using the installer one more time.

Comment

Cleaned it, reboot my PC, and tried again. Unfortunately, same error. I also turned off my anti-virus and firewall as well. Didn't help.

Comment

Hello,
        Can you write on support-eml@disc-soft.com? In this case, if you don't mind we would like to ask you to do some debugging.

Our apologies for the inconvenience.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
        X