Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Anthem Laggy Camera

I tried all kind of mapping, nothing works (except sticks wasd+mouse). The game see I pressed a button (I can see the controller help key swap from keyboard help key) but nothing happen.
    PS: the controller is working fine for joy.cpl (Virtual... for reWASD), tried with Switch controller Pro and Elite controller.

Quote Originally Posted by alienael View Post
    I tried all kind of mapping, nothing works (except sticks wasd+mouse). The game see I pressed a button (I can see the controller help key swap from keyboard help key) but nothing happen.
    PS: the controller is working fine for joy.cpl (Virtual... for reWASD), tried with Switch controller Pro and Elite controller.
    Have just checked the game and everything seems to be OK. I've tested it with Joy-Con pair (pretty close to Switch Pro controller you have). Here is my config with the only one button (Home) remapped to Xbox button of the virtual controller. Also, it is important, I've checked to hide the physical controller on Apply:

Click image for larger version

Name:	85089f0995.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	241.5 KB
ID:	1882

Once in game, it detects the movements of the virtual controller and works pretty flawlessly. However, it is better to turn the remap on before you enter the game or reload it if it's not detecting the virtual inputs.

Could you please try again or describe the config you want to create for this game?

There's also one thing that may cause the issues on your side: try to use only one controller connected in the system with this game. It may not understand which one should be on if both are connected.

Ok my bad, it works after some reboots.

Just to let you know, my problem was :
    If I keep all controller : Gamepad mapping work but reWASD mapping don't work.
    If I hide Physical gamepad : no response.
    BUT if I Alt/Tab x2, reWASD mapping work when I press a button until I press a second button... then no response. Oo

PS : There is something I don't understand, If I hide physical Gamepad, why are Gamepad mappings still working ?

Great that it works now!

If you hide the gamepad, your physical one does disappear from the system, but all gamepad mappings you added now work on the virtual one. So, if you add Right-Stick-Click, for example, to your paddle and then hide the controller, then when you press the paddle, Right-Stick-Click of the virtual gamepad fires.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12