Soul Reaver still wants orginal cd..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soul Reaver still wants orginal cd..

hi - if i'm asking dumb questions you've had a thousand times before, sorry and feel free to slap me silly :roll: I've made an image of Soul Reaver 1 with CloneCD 3.3.4.1., but i'm not sure what type it is. (made this a while ago) the main file is .img, but there are also .ccd,.cue and .sub files, all 1k-20mb. I hope it's right, since my CD is screwed.

If I run S.R. as installed, it has no problem with DaemonTools, but crashes (XP compat. problem, not the fault of your fine program), if i patch it to 1.20 it runs, but doesn't accept the CD image and checks my real drive before "please in-blahblah". any way round this? Thanks

Re: Soul Reaver still wants orginal cd..

Originally Posted by Dix
    doesn't accept the CD image and checks my real drive before "please in-blahblah". any way round this?
    have you tried burning your image to a CD and running it with DT emulations enable?

if that doesn't work, try loading the image up in Alcohol 120%. If that doesn't work - and you no longer have your original - you're screwed.
    The government!? Don\'t get me started on the government!

Comment

Sounds strange... How about using some protection scanner and tell us what it found?

Comment

• Soul Reaver : SafeDisc
        • Legacy Of Kane: SafeDisc
        • Soul Reaver II: SafeDisc v.2.4

:mrgreen: .... that's not really a "protection". You can get working that with NERO. I assume. *lol*

Cheers

Comment

ah well... Alcohol120 doesn't work, and my m/board ate my burner (no really. it also ate most of itself and my case , so i guess i'm up the creek for now, at least. thanks anywho, folks

Comment

Working...
          X