Hmm...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm...

Every Mozilla software has a logo or a little graphic in the top right corner of the window. Konqueror has one. Explorer as well... Daemon-Tools should have also one :wink:
    I'd propose a resized close-up of a grave inhabitant.

Maybe he could also look in the left direction, this might make him more sympathic!

edit: sorry, this shouldn't be a stand-alone topic. I intended this to be in the other off-topic-thread "Personal veiw about DT Pro screen shots". Perhaps somebody could move it there :oops: .
    The Boardzombie's website.

errrm... yeah. I was about to ask 'what window??'
    Really, wouldn't you think a DT logo would be even more sympathetic - and stay in line?

Comment

Originally Posted by ,jACkdA\W
      errrm... yeah. I was about to ask 'what window??'
      Really, wouldn't you think a DT logo would be even more sympathetic - and stay in line?
      ,jACkdA\W, you're right. I've enhanced some zombies of our graveyard in order to streamline them a little bit with the new interface:

But now they are ready, aren't they?

Comment

errrm... appreciate the effort... but i thought about... hmmm, lets see... what about some implementation of a frankenstein-monster, prolly bearing the facials of some known copy protection guru (Bill Gates and such get boring) bashed straight thru the forehead by the DAEMON's sparkling bolt of power eyes in painful disbelief, and make the halo around his head look cold in colour, because, see, it ain't personal but just a force of nature :o

Comment

Frankenstein is definitely a cool guy (I assume you can take that literally): Put together and brought to life with uncountable parts of dead bodies, Frankenstein could truly be an uberzombie. Alas, instead of making *groan* and *moan*, *ahhhrgh* and *braains*, he was made to behave like a mad human... But hey, it's a walking corpse!

@jACkdA\W: Yesterday I watched Xombie episode 6 (http://www.xombified.com), you'll surely like it.

Comment

Working...
          X