SUCKUROM 7.00.00.0078

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUCKUROM 7.00.00.0078

Deny permissions not working, anyone have a workaround for this yet?

'Original disc could not be found or authenticated.'

A-Ray found:

SecuROM 7.00.00.0078 detected -> X:\XXXXXXX.exe
    John M Browning-designer 1911 .45,B.High Power,Winchester 30-30,Winchester Pump ,B.Auto-5,BAR,B. .50

Which game is it ? maybe someone could make it run..
    Nice topic title anyway, congrats :lol:

Comment

Drumroll!

Imperial Glory (c) Pyro Studios / EIDOS

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
      John M Browning-designer 1911 .45,B.High Power,Winchester 30-30,Winchester Pump ,B.Auto-5,BAR,B. .50

Comment

Well, i have good news for you; last night, when i was asleep, an angel appeared in my dreams and told me :
        - Download latest version of Blindwrite (5.2.16, www.blindwrite.com)
        - Create the DVD image with blindwrite
        - Apply the two regedit tricks
        1 - Deny administrator access to (HKLM\Hardware\Scsi..)
        2 - Deny administrator access to (HKLM\System\MountedDevices..)
        And launch the game.

i know, i have strange dreams :P

Comment

Doesnt work, I made the image with BW, and have tried the 'tricks'

thanks for the reply tho

Comment

Did you make BW read the topology? This is necessary for the image to work. Maybe you'll need a profiler for BW to set the appropriate options as the automatic setting do not always read out topology data. I don't own the game so this is just a well calculated guess ...
            Mounty Bob strikes back

Comment

sure did, have you made a successful backup of a disc protected by SecUROM 7.00.00.0078

Comment

Yes, Imperial Glory (french, v1.00) works fine here with the explanations i gave. I used automatic profile in BW.

Comment

automatic profile was the first I tried of course. I dont understand. If its working for you, whats up?

With the deny admin set I get the lovely 'disc could not be found, blah, blah, blah, you must ruin your original disc and buy another'

Comment

Since I reinstalled winblows only about a week ago, I loaded Project Snowcrap which has SUCKUROM 7.00.00.0032. Works like a champ.

So I ask again whats the deal the CRAPUROM 7.00.00.0078?

Comment

Can anyone verify if the registry 'tricks' work on another game with
                      GIMPUROM 7.00.00.0078 , or a US version of Imperial Glory? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Comment

Sorry but where i find the registery folder you written,imean HKLM/system.
                        I can not find it may i am blind ore stupid.
                        Please show where i find the folder for change registery.?
                        Thank you !

Comment

"1 - Deny administrator access to (HKLM\Hardware\Scsi..) "
                          means
                          Deny read access to Administrator user on the key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\HARDWARE\DEVICEMAP\Scsi\Scsi Port x
                          where "Scsi Port x" is the key where you can find the value "Driver"="d347prt".
                          For me, it's "Scsi Port 2", but it may change depending on your scsi devices.
                          @colt : maybe this is where you went wrong ?

"2 - Deny administrator access to (HKLM\System\MountedDevices..) "
                          means
                          Deny read access to Administrator user on the key
                          HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\MountedDevices

And it *should* be fine.

Comment

@Colt.1911
                            BW5 copy of Imperial glory works fine without registry modification (Patin Couffin not blacklisted); using Alcohol one has to make the quoted tweaks.
                            In the case of european and US-topology to be identical:
                            http://copybase.ch/ -> 'Seite betreten »' -> 'Datenbank'
                            I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Dude, just download the official *NoCD* Update vom secuROM.com & EIDOS.

HERE

:mrgreen:

Comment

Working...
                              X