:lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

LOL i love spammage

Comment

Originally Posted by LocutusofBorg
        Kitna, take me into account for that cup of coffee

I update the news next wednesday, I promise it, now stop spamming
        into this thread :mrgreen:
        I'm not seeing no news yet... so if you cant keep your promises...we can continue spamming :p ehehe just kidding

Now seriously...if you dont fulfill your promises, how can we believe in what you say?? if you cant post news yet or dont have time to do it, at least say something like "i'm posting news 2 months from now" but make sure you do it on schedule... not making ppl come to your site every week to see if someone post a new. i hope i'm not offending anyone or your team, i only am saying what i think.

remember: keep a real timeline even if that means we will have news 2 months from now.

Comment

Heh - I bet the bandwidth is going through the roof with everyone checking for updates. I've been checking the site at least twice a day.

Comment

well, I don't be offended by anyone here searching for news. The reason
            for the delay is simple:

we carefully think about the announcements. I will give
            a simple example here: we THOUGHT we did 90% of the work, that was
            before we run into several new probs. It's not helpfull for anyone
            to read "release in 2 weeks" and then we dissapoint everyone. We're
            not Valve

Should I ever announce something like "release next month", you can be
            sure we will release it next month, because when it's in the announcement-
            section, it's OFFICIAL!

What concerns the promise: We now discuss the news update and I will
            post soon -> that means something between next day and next week!!

Also we're working on a completely new website, we leave phpBB now and
            so there's also much work outside of Daemon Tools, not to forget
            the daily deals with mail/helpdesks and other managementstuff, coordination
            between different sections and maintenance of the website, forum-posts
            and the development of the plugins for the new version.
            It's not that we're lazy - we're just busy, that's all

Comment

Do you mean 2006, 2007 or the next decade ??? :cry:

Comment

Originally Posted by pohli1
                I can't believe you registered at these forums just to post this.
                News will come when there is news to post.
                Or would you prefer the news post to read "No news today"?
                Goodnight Brave Warrior, Goodnight Monster-land..

Comment

Originally Posted by pohli1
                  "that means something between next day and next week". Hrm. That would mean by the 12th of July, 2005. But I can understand your confusion - the week is such a difficult measurement to get your head around.

Comment

I just bought a license of daemon-tools at share-it.
                    Although, I won't use Daemon-Tools commercially, I would like to support your great work!!

Keep on with that and don't care about "nervous" people. Good work takes time!!

Comment

What a news !

Comment

?????

Sorry, but i am a bit dissapointed. I thought there would some news about the new daemon tools version. I waited the whole week for these news and now you was talking about a virus. Ok, maybe thats importand too, but are ther any news about daemon Tools 4? Please!!!!

And sorry, i am not the best in English :roll:
                        I hate starforce, therefore I hate me, but I like everyone who is against me

Comment

Come down, guys! :lol:

I don't think this is the news LocutusofBorg talked about.
                          This certainly wasn't planed - or do you think, they knew about the trojan and decided to inform the community after a week? :roll:

The "true" announcement will come later!

Comment

I HOPE you`re right pianoman, the last news was two months ago, and i hope we don`t have to wait 2 months again :cry:
                            I hate starforce, therefore I hate me, but I like everyone who is against me

Comment

Saturday @ 2:00pm. I wonder what that could be?

Comment

My guess is the news is an announcement about the release date for Daemon Tools V4. 8)

Comment

Working...
                                X