Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My guess is that DaemonTools v4 prolly is going to be released on Saturday.. Notice the 'OFFICIAL' announcement? As for the reason I think why LoctusofBorg didn't gave us any other news or maybe some updates, is that they(he) didn't want to let the Starforce-developers know how he got around Starforce 3.... yet... Or maybe there's no other news to give....

Comment

For the millionth time, Starforce 3 has ALREADY been fixed.... That has nothing to do with the delays!

I think Locutus has just taken his time so we can get a "better" product. Why rush it and have a million people bitch when you can have a few people grumble and release a kick ass program??

..... I think I need another coffee! :P

Comment

official announcement

I'm already happy with the fact, that there will be some news update on saturday.

Of course, it would be great if this announcement would say when Daemon-Tools is going to be released, or if this would be the release itself.

But...don't be dissapointed if it's not!

Comment

Originally Posted by Raa
          ..... I think I need another coffee! :P
          I'll put the kettle back on then.
          Perhaps someone should pop down to the shops and grab some cookies as well?
          Goodnight Brave Warrior, Goodnight Monster-land..

Comment

2 in what timezone?

I'll make sure to see it right away

Comment

2 in what timezone?
              My page says 'All times are GMT' at the bottom...

01:58 - still wating

Comment

Mine says all times are gmt+1 :P guess i didn't see that

Either way, it's past 2. I'll just sleep now, and check again when i wake up

Comment

My times are set for GMT + 10, and its only 13:16 here :-/

lol

Comment