This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More frequently new versions only...

...but no unic if is possible for remove the blacklistings. Yes, it is, you no add features ok, but please if you launch the new version of Daemon Tools offer the support to users when the protections add a blacklistings to the program(example the latests versions of Starforce, Securom etc..). I no say you offer support for emulate the new and ultimate StarForce bla bla bla, i say you remove only the blacklistings. In the past for example Alcohol launch continously versions for remove the blacklistings, now this program launch versions every year!! :lol:, and if you have a blacklisting for the protection in the program is simply: fuck you.

Versiones mas frequente solo pero no unicamente si es posible para quitar los blacklistings(listas negras). Si, esto mismo, vosotros no anyadis novedades vale, pero por favor si lanzais la nueva version de Daemon Tools ofreced soporte a los usuarios cuando las protecciones anyadan blacklistings(listas negras) al programa(por ejemplo las ultimas versiones de Starfoce, Securom etc..). No os estoy diciendo que ofrezcais soporte para emular la nueva y ultima StarForce bla bla bla, yo os estoy diciendo que quiteis solo los blacklistings(listas negras). En el pasado por ejemplo Alcohol lanzaba continuamente versiones para quitar las blacklistings(listas negras), ahora este programa saca versiones cada anyo!! :lol: , y si tu tienes un blacklisting(lista negra) por la proteccion en el programa es simple: jodete.

Bye.

I'm always amazed at people and the translation tools...

C'mon, i'm not a native English speaker, I can write better stuff that that gibberish English you got there.

And i think cursing shouldn't be there in the first place.

Comment

Originally Posted by pip8184
      I'm always amazed at people and the translation tools...

C'mon, i'm not a native English speaker, I can write better stuff that that gibberish English you got there.

And i think cursing shouldn't be there in the first place.
      I agree with you... I can't understand even the meaning of his post... :?

Comment

Yes, the english is a stupid languaje and you no understand. Well read in Spanish, is the best languaje of the world

for para por oh the fucked english.

Comment

Woof, I'm from Spain and your spanish is almost as bad as your english :lol:; jokes apart, 99% of the blacklistings that currently affect DT can be avoided with some easy handywork, so they shouldn't count IMHO. Regarding the real threat, Starforce, it will still be a pain no matter what you do. If you have optical IDE devices on your machine, you'll need to disable them before trying to attempt any emulation, and I'm sure that they'll try to keep their reputation in the future, so they'll do almost anything to kill emulators. Don't forget that Starforce works at ring 0 level, so in the end it may be an it's you or me question.

Regarding the anxious ask for updates, don't forget that everybody has the right to do whatever he/she wants with his/her own work, so if they don't want to release any new versions or they want to go fully commercial, it's their own decision, and you have nothing to say about that.

Comment

Yes, I nothing to say, I not anxious. I only send my suggestion in the forum of suggestions. Is a bad idea not remove the blacklistings, in the past I played my original games with StarForce using a perfect image created with Alcohol and emulated in Daemon Tools disabling the IDE CDROMS with StarForce Nightmare, but in newer versions of StarForce I not be able to play newer games with this protection in Daemon Tools and in Alcohol emulating the image because of Blacklisting of StarForce in this programs(example of Splinter Cell Chaos Theory, Trackmania Sunrise etc..). I only suggest when launch the new version of Daemon Tools offer support to users launching new versions only but not unic if is possible for remove the blacklistings.

Si, yo no tengo nada que decir, no estoy ansioso. Yo solo envio mi sugerencia en el foro de sugerencias. Es una mala idea no quitar los blacklistings(listas negras), en el pasado yo jugaba con mis juegos originales con StarForce usando una perfecta imagen creada con Alcohol y emulada en Daemon Tools desactivando los CDROMS IDE con StarForce Nightmare, pero en las nuevas versiones de StarForce yo no soy capaz de jugar a los juegos mas nuevos que llevan esta proteccion en Daemon Tools y tampoco en Alcohol emulando la imagen por culpa de la Blacklisting(lista negra) que pone StarForce en estos programas(ejemplo de Splinter Cell Chaos Theory, Trackmania Sunrise etc..). Yo solo hago la sugerencia de que cuando lanzen la nueva version de Daemon Tools ofrezcan soporte a los usuarios lanzando nuevas versiones solo pero no unicamente si es posible para quitar los blacklistings(listas negras).

Bye.

Comment

Blacklistings were alyways and will always be fixed ASAP, so actually no need to suggest it.
              Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
              They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Working...
              X