Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 82

Thread: DT Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Mauro Rosati
    I'll be the first to buy it. Your software rock, you rock guys.
    If you want to, you can buy it today; registered customers will be entitled to free updates for all future versions of Daemon Tools. If you're interested, check out the Register DAEMON Tools link!

NetSoerfer
    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Quote Originally Posted by NetSoerfer
    If you want to, you can buy it today; registered customers will be entitled to free updates for all future versions of Daemon Tools. If you're interested, check out the Register DAEMON Tools link!

NetSoerfer
    Ok, thanks.

NetSoerfer
    Bought it, .

Bought it, .
    A big 'thank you' for supporting Daemon Tools!
    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Bought it, .
    A big 'thank you' for supporting Daemon Tools!
    You deserve it guys. You really rocks and I use Daemon Tools a lot, every person it uses a lot should registering it. They're a little money effort for a big software. So people support Daemon Tools and its team.

Here's a question on the license. I have 4 computers at home and I installed DT current version on each of them. However, if I purchased the DT, when DT pro comes out, do I need to purchase 4 licenses or I can install it in 4 computers? Thanks!
    I just ordered 1 license. I figured out that if I can only installed one DT Pro, I will install the free one in the other computers. Thanks a lot for all your hard works!

Default home license suggestions

That sounds like a site license. I do agree with your suggestion and believe that home users should get some kind of multi-computer discount for their whole house. I wish I could do that with a lot of the software I own, though I'd be a little poorer. I think you could switch computers with DT Pro only if you uninstalled and erased the license key and then installed to another machine, but you should wait for a reply from an Admin before taking my word for it.

New User

I would love to donate my rig to beta testing. If you guys need any help let me know.

im an avid poster on planetamd64.com and the guys are frothing at the mouth over there waiting on V4

I do not think they are accepting any more Beta-Testers, but it is a really good sign that they were able to get DT4 to the Beta testers early. Can't wait to hear the news on saturday! Oh yeh, and tank27 LUV the sig! LSU is going to have another great team this year from what I hear! Can't wait till the season starts.

New User

cool im in prairieville now go to as many games as i can. my wifes father has season tickets but doesnt go to the games. I have the tickets for azst and cant wait to go

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast