DT Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Methadon
    I think it will take a while until it gets released.
    i order it 2 days ago...

while is ok
    but Soon TM like vavle did with DOD source was crazy
    1 day before the year was complited they release it with just 4 maps :P
    BadIronTree The Frag Master
    http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/541/makedoniank1.gif

Comment

how much exactly is the registration??
      Yossef A. Ben Mikhail
      MCSA MCDST

any mevin ivrit.

Comment

Originally Posted by yacbos
        how much exactly is the registration??
        http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/dt_register.php
        No, you cannot have my signature, unless you pay me. I am famous you know.

Comment

Same here,got it just can't wait for the Pro version

Comment

Originally Posted by NetSoerfer
            registered customers will be entitled to free updates for all future versions of Daemon Tools.
            NetSoerfer
            Is that really true? Ive just bought DT3.47 (ive not sent the money yet, will do that tomorrow when im in bank - ive got no credit card but ive ordered it), so does that mean im going to get the Pro Version? Sorry if this sounds endlessly stupid, but i do not seem to find the answers in FAQs or in other Threads.

So its a one-time payment, right?

Comment

Originally Posted by Argo
              Is that really true? Ive just bought DT3.47 (ive not sent the money yet, will do that tomorrow when im in bank - ive got no credit card but ive ordered it), so does that mean im going to get the Pro Version? Sorry if this sounds endlessly stupid, but i do not seem to find the answers in FAQs or in other Threads.

So its a one-time payment, right?
              Yup, one little 15 euro/dollar fee for a hell of a program.

Comment

I will buy the pro version as soon as it gets released with the features I expect it to have, honestly the free version release did disappoint the comminty a bit, maybe the pre-hype was just too much , however DT4 free version still is a good program, works fine on SF3.x, Securom7 , safedisk 4.x, what else can you want for a free program, however the pro version should definatly have some serious features that were mentioned many times before, which i listed below, i hope the development for that will not take another 12 months - because sometimes software development that long causes the outcoming product to have little or no value at all (Im a business application programmer)

the $15 US is a fair price
                Pro version features that I'd like to see confirmed before I will purchase
                -IDE interface (critical) all protections have scsi blacklisted, emulator with scsi is kinda pointless now
                -vIDE Jammer
                -x64 support
                -must support SF3.7+ and SR7+ without disconnecting drives
                commitment to regular 'hotpatches' updates (againt blacklisting), look at how quick the SF protection updates itself, development team (if they have enough $ resources should be able to keep up with that and put out a patch once a month )

is this asking for too much ? I dont think so
                Again $15 is a fair price and I will buy as soon as the Pro version gets released, I guess there will be an announcement that its available or ?

Any thoughts anyone ?

Comment

Just registered. It's only UKЈ9.83.

Well worth the money!

Keep up the good work.

Comment

Jopp me to ! Go 64bit gogogo
                    If U Read It U Can Keep It

Comment

cinamon I'd register soon if you want to use the virtual IDE drive.
                      the modern world:
                      net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Originally Posted by Underheaven
                        cinamon I'd register soon if you want to use the virtual IDE drive.
                        I have bought (17th), registered and still waiting to be added to the customer list.

Comment

took me 4-5 here
                          BadIronTree The Frag Master
                          http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/541/makedoniank1.gif

Comment

Dont worry overlrd, we'll not overlook you.
                            the modern world:
                            net helpmsg 4006

Comment

So im also a Pro Buyer !
                              maybe some day a registerd user her ..
                              If U Read It U Can Keep It

Comment

Originally Posted by cinamon
                                I will buy the pro version as soon as it gets released with the features I expect it to have...

the $15 US is a fair price
                                Pro version features that I'd like to see confirmed before I will purchase
                                -IDE interface (critical) all protections have scsi blacklisted, emulator with scsi is kinda pointless now
                                -vIDE Jammer
                                -x64 support
                                -must support SF3.7+ and SR7+ without disconnecting drives
                                commitment to regular 'hotpatches' updates (againt blacklisting), look at how quick the SF protection updates itself, development team (if they have enough $ resources should be able to keep up with that and put out a patch once a month )

...Any thoughts anyone ?
                                Well, once they implement the virtual IDE driver, you won't need the IDE Jammer (it's just to hide IDE drives so the virtual SCSI drives will work) and as for support against blacklisting, the only blacklist that works right now is the blanket blacklist against SCSI drives, and that will also be taken care of by the virtual IDE driver. It will take quite some time before a new blacklist comes out against DT4/DT Pro. And as for x64 support, it will be there. DT4 with x64 support should be here soon and since DT Pro most likely won't be out for several months down the road, it will definitely be included.

Comment

Working...
                                X