Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Showing results 41 to 50 of 82

Thread: DT Pro

New User

Quote Originally Posted by Underheaven
    cinamon I'd register soon if you want to use the virtual IDE drive.
    I have bought (17th), registered and still waiting to be added to the customer list.

took me 4-5 here

Default ...

Dont worry overlrd, we'll not overlook you.
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

So im also a Pro Buyer !
    maybe some day a registerd user her ..

Master

Quote Originally Posted by cinamon
    I will buy the pro version as soon as it gets released with the features I expect it to have...

the $15 US is a fair price
    Pro version features that I'd like to see confirmed before I will purchase
    -IDE interface (critical) all protections have scsi blacklisted, emulator with scsi is kinda pointless now
    -vIDE Jammer
    -x64 support
    -must support SF3.7+ and SR7+ without disconnecting drives
    commitment to regular 'hotpatches' updates (againt blacklisting), look at how quick the SF protection updates itself, development team (if they have enough $ resources should be able to keep up with that and put out a patch once a month )

...Any thoughts anyone ?
    Well, once they implement the virtual IDE driver, you won't need the IDE Jammer (it's just to hide IDE drives so the virtual SCSI drives will work) and as for support against blacklisting, the only blacklist that works right now is the blanket blacklist against SCSI drives, and that will also be taken care of by the virtual IDE driver. It will take quite some time before a new blacklist comes out against DT4/DT Pro. And as for x64 support, it will be there. DT4 with x64 support should be here soon and since DT Pro most likely won't be out for several months down the road, it will definitely be included.

Default new plugin system

Just to add to that:

Well the new plugin system is for customers only so for others it will important that the IDE Jammer works effectively.
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Quote Originally Posted by overlrd
    I have bought (17th), registered and still waiting to be added to the customer list.
    same here. although i bought on the 21st.

New User

I won't purchase until the x64-version is released, so I guess I'll have to wait for a while longer Then there is an even longer wait until Pro is released but atleast I can use my images again

Edit: Yay, it's released. Guess I'm off to register now then

Edit2: And registered Now the wait for Pro begins, but atleast now there is a working/usable version.
    Last edited by Steffe : 27.11.2005 at 01:21

Quote Originally Posted by cinamon
    I will buy the pro version as soon as it gets released with the features I expect it to have, honestly the free version release did disappoint the comminty a bit, maybe the pre-hype was just too much , however DT4 free version still is a good program, works fine on SF3.x, Securom7 , safedisk 4.x, what else can you want for a free program, however the pro version should definatly have some serious features that were mentioned many times before, which i listed below, i hope the development for that will not take another 12 months - because sometimes software development that long causes the outcoming product to have little or no value at all (Im a business application programmer)

the $15 US is a fair price
    Pro version features that I'd like to see confirmed before I will purchase
    -IDE interface (critical) all protections have scsi blacklisted, emulator with scsi is kinda pointless now
    -vIDE Jammer
    -x64 support
    -must support SF3.7+ and SR7+ without disconnecting drives
    commitment to regular 'hotpatches' updates (againt blacklisting), look at how quick the SF protection updates itself, development team (if they have enough $ resources should be able to keep up with that and put out a patch once a month )

is this asking for too much ? I dont think so
    Again $15 is a fair price and I will buy as soon as the Pro version gets released, I guess there will be an announcement that its available or ?

Any thoughts anyone ?
    I agree with this. As soon as I see that DT Pro is released, and that it has the features that are required to emulate modern copy protections, I will buy it.

Master

DT4 already has that capability, and the x64 version is now out. As for DT Pro, it will be several months before we see it released. The only additional features in DT Pro over DT4 is image-creation and (iirc) some type of plugins support. As well, there will be the virtual IDE driver, but it may show up in DT4 before then.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast