DT Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Job guys

Registered! Does anyone know how long it takes to get access to the Registered users forum?

btw: Excellent product! I have been using DT since the early 3.XX and v4 does everything and even more.
    It is so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up. -Ferris Bueller

Comment

Usually within 48hrs.
      Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
      They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

If i purchase the current version of DT i will get DT pro when it is released?
        I am sure the answer to this question is written somewere, but i did not browse the whole topic.

Also i would like to know if there is a pay on delivery method. I have to mail in the cash, because my current bank does not support online payment and this method takes a lot of time. (should really change it)

Comment

I'd be very happy to support the DT team in buying a pro licence, but the time being, none of the starforce protected game backup CD images I have tried to run on my computer (an asus v6va20 laptop) will work... (obviously can't unplug the embedded ide dvdrom drive)

if i am giving out some money to a dev team such as DT, i want to be sure I will get a working and useful program in return. fair enough, isn't it ?

hope DTpro gets to be released soon

Comment

Hey!
            Great software deserves to be bought!
            So I just bought Daemon Tools, and now Iґm sitting here waiting for access to the customer forum!

Comment

PayPal?

I am still hoping for a PayPal option on the site.. I think you would also be pleasantly surprised with many donations from people like me who love the lite version and would be happy to support the dedication and hard work of the Daemon team.

Also thanks for making the adware optional, that was very generous, and I am sorry that so many people reacted in a dishonorable way by bitching about free software. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Comment

You recommended this 3 years ago, lol. We can call you DT PayPal guy.
                the modern world:
                net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Working...
                X