No announcement yet.

DT Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a question on the license. I have 4 computers at home and I installed DT current version on each of them. However, if I purchased the DT, when DT pro comes out, do I need to purchase 4 licenses or I can install it in 4 computers? Thanks!
    I just ordered 1 license. I figured out that if I can only installed one DT Pro, I will install the free one in the other computers. Thanks a lot for all your hard works!

Comment

home license suggestions

That sounds like a site license. I do agree with your suggestion and believe that home users should get some kind of multi-computer discount for their whole house. I wish I could do that with a lot of the software I own, though I'd be a little poorer. I think you could switch computers with DT Pro only if you uninstalled and erased the license key and then installed to another machine, but you should wait for a reply from an Admin before taking my word for it.
      the modern world:
      net helpmsg 4006

Comment

I would love to donate my rig to beta testing. If you guys need any help let me know.

im an avid poster on planetamd64.com and the guys are frothing at the mouth over there waiting on V4

Comment

I do not think they are accepting any more Beta-Testers, but it is a really good sign that they were able to get DT4 to the Beta testers early. Can't wait to hear the news on saturday! Oh yeh, and tank27 LUV the sig! LSU is going to have another great team this year from what I hear! Can't wait till the season starts.

Comment

cool im in prairieville now go to as many games as i can. my wifes father has season tickets but doesnt go to the games. I have the tickets for azst and cant wait to go

Comment

Yes I agree that people will pirate this software but I hope not, because after all you are a small company and small companies should not be cracked! Only giants like Microsoft . I will say no more about piracy and the likes.

Comment

I don't get even why people want to arguee for cracking!

Since Deamon-Tools is a great program, and you get what you pay for. And maybe because I don't like piracy.

Anyway, just do what you want to expect from the software, and we others will gladly pay. Keep up the good work
                Click here to visit my website.]

Comment

Just bought Deamon Tools. Hope (...but I'm sure it is true ) I'll receive the license for DTPro 1 as soon as it will be released!!!!

Thank you!

Comment

I just purchased Daemon Tools as well. Best CD Emulator I've ever used, and it deserves my support! Looking forward to DTPro in the near future.

Comment

Purchased it too, great work guys!
                      ASUS A8N-SLI - A64 X2 4400+ @ 2500MHz(250x10) - 2x1GB DDR400 - GIGABYTE 7800GT @ 470/1200

Comment

Yea I just payd for it too - hope to get Pro version soon

Comment

Originally Posted by Nimloth
                          Yea I just payd for it too - hope to get Pro version soon
                          I think it will take a while until it gets released.

Comment

Keep up the nice support and good work!

Just bought Daemon tools. Money i spent with a smile !

Peace

Comment

Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but i wonder, what exactly the difference between the "normal" and the "pro" version will be? Will the "IDE Jammer" Feature be Pro only?

I would love to buy your product - unfortunatly i dont own a credit card. that might change soon however.

Comment

Originally Posted by Methadon
                                I think it will take a while until it gets released.
                                Okay guys, i realy like to buy DT Pro, but i live im Brazil the currency here is 2:1 US$ !

But thats not problem i will proud to pay just to see SF "defeated"!

Just translate "take a while" in weeks, mounts or years!

Done when is done no matters nothing, and i know about the Bugs and etc... so just give us a projection!

Any Dev's team have a scheadule!

Ps: Remeber the SF don't accept Mini Images, so you need another HD to host the Game Images...
                                DT Pro or vIDE is not the master key to defeat SF!

Old School cracks are the only confortable way to takedown SF!

I pray everyday to GOD send us a outstanding cracker to solve the SF pCodes and see on the NFO again - Copy .exe over original one:wink:

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X