No announcement yet.

DT Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fair enough Netsurfer. I know that the customer version will be IDE based soon, and I take it your talking about the IDE jammer or maybe not? Cause thats why I got confused cause Underheaven talked about virtual IDE drive which was my impression was a plugin that would be for the Pro only.
    So IDE jammer for free customer version, and virtual IDE drive plugin for Pro version?.

Comment

Originally Posted by Goenk
      that the free version of DT4 will get an IDE-Jammer to prevent the blacklisting.
      that's not true. the IDE jammer will hide optical IDE drives in your PC (like Starforce Nightmare) thus SF, SD & SR protected games will work from SCSI aswell.

Comment

Sorry Novecento, You're right, wasn't that fit this morning ;-)

Comment

Originally Posted by Goenk
          Sorry Novecento, You're right, wasn't that fit this morning ;-)
          np mate, just didn't want any readers here to be confused :-)

Comment

Purchase?

I want to purchase DT but i have a few questions:

I usually use Alcohol 120 %, can i install dt and use it to emulate and alcohol for backup? or the alcoholґs emulator will disable the dt emulator?

Alcohol will integrated DTPro?

Can i purchase now DTPro? In this URL http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/dt_register.php
            only can purchase version 3.47

Thanks and sorry for my horrible english.
            Mejor morir de pie, que no vivir de rodillas.

Comment

Alcohol will not disable any other emulator like DT, you can use both at the same time like 85% of the users in here

Alcohol will not integrate DT Pro but the core of DT 4 (correct me if im wrong) and thats why they wont conflict itself (disable emulators etc.)

But be aware, Alcohol virtual devices are blacklisted on most copyprotections because it uses core of DT 3.47.

When you follow your link and purchase D-Tools 3.47 you will get DT Pro (Update) 4 free and every new Customer version for free too.

*Hope everything is right, otherwise correct me*
              You weak pathetic fool, it's all to easy
              sysProfile (Click me)

Comment

Both?

Thanks, but both version? x32 and x64.
                I think the best is disable alcoholґs emulator and use dtp emulation.

I thinktoo that the link of the program to the manual is actually wrong, isnt it?

Well, thanks for all.

Comment

Originally Posted by Mystique
                  Alcohol will not integrate DT Pro but the core of DT 4
                  Currently no decisions have been made but this is probably what will happen.

Originally Posted by arisma
                  use dtp emulation
                  arisma, you mean RMPS emulation?
                  the modern world:
                  net helpmsg 4006

Comment

i think he means dtp (daemon tools pro)
                    You weak pathetic fool, it's all to easy
                    sysProfile (Click me)

Comment

ooooh. This is an acronym I best get used to.
                      the modern world:
                      net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Hi,
                        I just want to say that I just bought DT for two reasons:
                        1) To support the developers that have done this essential/wonderful software;
                        2) To get the Pro version and be able to play my backups of these nasty starforce games!

Thanks!

Comment

Paid for this great app a couple of days ago, it cost me a bit over $22.00 australian dollars and i would of been prepared to pay twice as much for such a fine piece of software.

For people wondering about going through share-it(and i know alot of people will only deal with paypal),i have an account with paypal myself.

Share-it are very professional people to deal with, you just open the box to choose your currency fill your details and credit card number and your done.

You will get an instant email from them with your order number and what will dispay on your bank statement.
                          Then an hour later you will receive another email with an attachment in pdf format of your payment for DT4.

So all you paypal people fear not they are great to deal with

Comment

dtp

sorry, it means Daemon Tools Pro. (dtp).
                            Then if Alchohol integrate DTPro, we can support DT Project if we buy Alcohol instead of DTPro or you prefer that we buy directly DTPro?.

Well, then the both version (x32 and x64) for the same license?.

Thanks,.

Comment

Anybody have any idea approximately how much DT Pro will cost?.

Comment

Originally Posted by almighty1
                                Anybody have any idea approximately how much DT Pro will cost?.
                                There are threads about this, try use the search function and you will find them.

Comment

Working...
                                X