• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help mounting Far Cry

Operating System: XP Pro
    Burning Software: Alcohol 120%
    Anti-virus Software: McAfee Internet Security
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47

Hi, I am having trouble mounting a image of Far Cry ( U.S version) (1st CD-The play disk) into daemon tools. I made the image of Far Cry using Alcohol 120%.When I mount it my screen flickers and then nothing happens. Before making the image I installed the game normally. Any help will be greatly appreciated

Thanks,
    Chris305

screen flickers after mounting

When the screen flickers after mounting, is that because of Far Cry being/executed loaded due to autorun? Does the same screen flicker happen if you load Far Cry via the Start Menu icon?
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Comment

After some searching around I found out it was my Video drives causing the problem.

Thanks for your quick Respond

Comment

yes had same prob

yes chris i had the same hassle with my vid drivers i got a g-force Vid card and had new drivers and i found out i had to download old driver for the game to work right strange as i would have thought new drivers would have worked better "but" nope not the case :roll: 8) 8) i am Farcry mad i love the game , just can't wait for the New instints to come out Good old jack 8) 8)
        :twisted: :twisted: http://farcrygame.com/us/farcryinstincts/main.php :evil: :evil:

have a look at the new one awsome download the vid and have alook :lol: have fun

Comment

Working...
        X