Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ONE MOMENT IT WORKED , NOW IT DOSNT ?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi
    no works fine , all the others in the set ok and their images working fine now , just the one giving me grive !!!

Comment

A-Ray Scanner

I wonder if it uses a known protection. Could you please scan your ORIGINALCD/DVD and post the results. If you mention the name and version of the educational program, this info would be useful to everyone in the forum.
      A-Ray Scanner download link

What is the full pathname of the .exe file causing the crash error message( use Process Explorer tool to tell)? Maybe you could double click on a different .exe and get the program to start running. You can try to uninstall the software, make DAEMON Tools have the lowest CD/DVD-ROM drive letter, then reinstall from the virtual drive (some programs remember the drive letter they were installed from).
      the modern world:
      net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Hi
        i , the title of the one i canot get to run is atlp oxford aviation training met ( meteorlogy )
        paid a lot of money for these disck (400 +) and as such i am fed up with taking them in and out of the drive hence the reason for puting a image on the drive

cant get the a-ray scanner to work ????, and as for the process explorer ??
        please remember i am new to this , i very much aoppriciate the help and i am happy to share the info i get , if you could tell me what to look for on the disk i will get the info to you
        thanks
        Bill

Comment

did you ...

Did you try the uninstall and re-install idea?
          the modern world:
          net helpmsg 4006

Comment

yes twice , what gets me is the others worlk now !!

Comment

deleted

Comment

Working...
              X