Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have 1:1 Copied CD but dont know what to do now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have 1:1 Copied CD but dont know what to do now...

:?: I am trying to launch Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne and I have and copied CD of the oringial. But now I do not know where the mount the disk and start up the program with the copied CD. All help is welcome!

Thanks,

Hudsora :?

First: What program you used for the copy?

Second: If you copied the cd you have to put it in your cd-drive and then start the game with the destop icon. If it don't start then tell us
    I hate starforce, therefore I hate me, but I like everyone who is against me

Comment

I used Nero to copy the disk. And I have put the disk in the drive and tried to start it up but it told me to insert the correct Warcraft disk

Comment

The Protection of Warcraft is Securom I think. You are not able to copy securom with Nero. You have to use Alcohol 120% or Blindwrite 5!
        you are able to download a trial of alcohol 120% or Blindwrite 5. You are able to search it with google. If you installed one of them tell me.

Comment

OK, I will try that.

Thanks

Comment

Ok I downloaded Alcohol 120% and now I need to know what kind of write method to use. Do you know ow to find that out?

Comment

Stop stop stop! What profil you used to read the disk? You have to choose
              securom new v4v5! Did you do that?

Comment

yep was just reading some other discussions and I find a list of what to do so I am using image creator and am writing it useing v4v5.

Now on a different subject how would I be able to find what profil to use if I was creating anothor image for another game like The Sims 2??

Comment

There are some protection-scanner! I prefer Aray. Search with google! Version 2.x is the latest.
                  These protection-scanner show you which protection is used by a cd/dvd and which profil you have to use.
                  But be warned! There are protections like Starforce 3. Atm. these are not able to copy 1:1.

Comment

Thanks a lot for the help. Without it I would not of been able to create the image.

THanks Again,

HUdsora

Comment

Working...
                    X