Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The older version of Daemon Tools cannot be removerd. Contact your technical support group.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The older version of Daemon Tools cannot be removerd. Contact your technical support group.

Operating System: Windows 2000
    Burning Software: Ahead Nero
    Anti-virus Software: Norton 2003
    DAEMON Tools Version: Daemon347.exe

When I am trying to install 'Daemon347.exe' it is showing 'The older version of Daemon Tools cannot be removerd. Contact your technical support group.' -after I have completed some steps. And finally it is telling that it is not install and software must be restarted. But same thing is happening again and again. What to do to get rid from this problem.

The older version of Daemon Tools cannot be removerd. Contact your technical support group.

Operating System: Win XP home SP2
    Burning Software: Alcohol 120%
    Anti-virus Software: AntiVir
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47

Did you try to uninstall the older version before trying to install v3.47 ?
    In case you had a virtual drive (or more), try first to put them on 0 before deinstalling.
    When uninstalled, first reboot before installing the new version.
    Have a look (search) at error 25001 & 25002. It may help deleting some rests of the older version.
    DT & AS Customer. AS Support Team Member.

Comment

Ok. But where I lwill look for this errors? I mean where I will get details of this errors.

Comment

On top of this page you should see "Site Search: ......... [Search]"
        You must write 25002 or 25001 or whatever you want and push the botton Search. You will normally get plenty of pages with topics about the wished subject.
        Good luck.
        DT & AS Customer. AS Support Team Member.

Comment

I tried every possible ways described in those topics. But failed to get any solution. It still showing- "The older version of Daemon Tools cannot be removerd. Contact your technical support group."

So what to do?

Comment

Working...
          X