• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to use daemon tools???

Operating System: windows Xp
    Burning Software: none
    Anti-virus Software: norton anti-virus
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47

i have no idea how to use this program.....i'm trying to get a game to work (football manager 2005) but i have no clue on what to do....the first time i used this program was a long time ago and i can't remember what to do especialy since a friend guided me through the whole thing to get my game to work....i need help on how to use this and what to do to get the game working.

Make sure you have the red daemon tools in the taskbar running...
    Right click on it,go to Virtual CD/DVD-ROM,Set number of devices(I use 1 but you can choose how many you wish to use,Device 0:[],Mount Image and point out the image,if you need emulation,right click on the daemon icon,Emulation,and click the option you want to use...
    Hope this helps!

Comment

Your first step is to create an image file from your game disc(s). Use Alcohol 120% or BlindWrite. There's tons of tutorials on the web and info in this forum about creating image files. It's really complicated to play Starforce backups currently, but the next DAEMON Tools versions won't give you any problems (hopefully) so just wait to use DAEMON Tools on those certain games using Starforce for now.
      the modern world:
      net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Working...
      X