• Show
Clear All

• Burning from daemon tools with nero

Operating System: windows XP
    Burning Software: Nero
    Anti-virus Software: None
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47

Hello,

I have a cue/bin image of 4GB I want to burn on a dvd-r. Since nero wont let me do this i took the alternative of mounting the image on DT and making a dvd copy on the fly with nero from the virtual drive. But when I click the final BURN button in nero, i get an error that says that the source is empty and asking me to insert the original disc. Then looking at the virtual drive, i see it has been ejected.

Any help with this?
    Thanks.

and did you try to remount it then? And then pressed "continue"

Comment

yes (well, theres no continue button, nero autodetects when a cd is loaded), and then nero will eject it again.

Comment

Re: 4gb BIN/CUE

Does the disc work like it should when mounted from the virtual drive? Is there copy protection on the disc? If its a computer game or a Windows or Apple disc then it seems like you shouldn't have problems. Maybe you'll have to re-create your image file with Nero or Blindread or Alcohol.

Also you may find it easy to just use the virtual drive and never burn the disc, but only burn the image files and copy them back to your hard drive when you need the disc contents whatever they may be.
        the modern world:
        net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Working...
        X