X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boot problems, 347 driver won't load

Operating System: Windows 2000 SP4
    Burning Software: Nero 6.6
    Anti-virus Software: AntiVir (www.free-av.de)
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47

hi

i have problems booting my machine, i can log on but my explorer.exe doesnt load. i started mmc, looked at my event protocol and figured out that the a347 driver caused trouble. access to my hardware control panel was not possible (freeze when clicking on properties of the 347 scsi device) and also the software manager wasnt able to uninstall A120%.
    then i rebooted in safe mode. there was a message "press <ESC> to cancel loading a347scsi..." i did (otherwise the machine wouldnt boot up) and could log on in safe mode. i opened my control panel and recognized a yellow mark on "PnP BIOS Extension".

when i used A120% i followed the manual uninstall procedure from the support forum. now i have the same problem with DT.

back to DT: after removing this "PnP BIOS Extension" device i could boot up normally. daemon tools didnt work (unspecified device).

i installed DT yesterday because my alcohol 120% caused the same trouble a week ago and i had to uninstall it (before this time it worked perfectly over months!)

i read a few threads about the a/d 347 problem but its only about AVG or windows xp and sp2. this is 2000 and it worked perfectly over a long time! and now i cant use any cd emulation tool

thanks in advance!

my german is much better...
Working...
X