Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I suggest to count down for the DT 4.0 ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by GOP1
    Originally Posted by Zodux
    DT has made my life at the computer a whole lot more easier, and for that I am forever grateful. Thank you for a GREAT program!
    One way to show your thanks is by registering...

Just an idea.
    I agree. That was main reason why i did it too.

Comment

I'm ready to sell my blood to have Daemon Tool 4 released (I'm not saying I want it now tho) is there anything else I can do? (I cant' register it because my bank account is so low I don't even dare to walk in front of my bank anymore)?

Comment

Ragarnok, if you feel you know your way around Daemon Tools, answer questions people ask in the forums... Just check in once or twice a day and answer whatever question you know the answer to.
        "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Sir Yes Sir! and since I come once...twice or thrice a day to checks if D4 has been released that won't be a problem!

Comment

fucking october!
            fucking 16th!

only 15 days more to tease us.. :x
            i hate the chaos theory cd so much!!!! I really get scared...

Comment

@Ragarnok: You're welcome - we need users who contribute to the community!
              People who can help others here and are experienced. Let us try to do our
              best to make this forum one of the most advanced one's not even for
              professionals but also for newbies!

Everyone who improve the quality of our forum is a step forward. We need
              more engaged posters!

Comment

Since I can handle Xp well but am nowhere near educated enough to answer the thougest technical question may I do a 'While yur are waiting for D4' Post?

Comment

There shouldn't be a countdown

Obviously no one wants a bugged version and a countdown would only pressure the staff to rush the app, just be patient
                  we used to eat food but millionaire scientists got together & wanted us to eat a bunch of chemicals

Comment

Working...
                  X