Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mess up Daemon-Tools with Anti-Blaxx? FIXED!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by eX-ZiGz
    Mobo: Asus p4c800 deluxe

THANKS djstriker91!

i reg'd to this forum just to say thanks. anti-blaxx is shit and i cried when it messed up my daemon-tools, but this fix WORKED! yesssss
    same here. just reg'd to say thanks. djstriker91, you saved a lot of my time and my mind!!! thx!!

Comment

Thanks, it worked perfectly!! It even finally removed the 3 stray virtual drives that was left on my computer!

[Edit: I don't want to repeat the above, but yes, I registered too to say thanks ]
      Last edited by RizlaRed; 21.11.2005, 22:49.

Comment

daemon keeps crashing!! i cant seem to get this to work. i deleted anti blaxx and daemon, but im stuck here...

6) Go down to SCSI and RAID controllers
        * near the bottom, can't miss it.

7) See that nasty bugger that starts out D347....

i dont see any d347, i see SCSI/RAID
        host controller and virtual clonedrive.
        and

14) Now, run down to System Devices...

15) Find PnP BIOS Extension...

i dont see PnP BIOS extension.
        and finally...

21) Run over to /WINDOWS/system32/drivers/

22) look for d347 (or whatever you named your Daemon-Tools drivers upon last install) and DELETE. Usually, it's d347prtbus.sys and another d347 driver by default. Delete all d347???.sys in there. Anything that starts with d347. Clear?

no d347 there....

whats wrong??!! any help would be greatly appreciated. i need to get daemon working again soon

Comment

This fix did not help me.

Comment

Im in device manager atm, but there is no such thing as SCSI and RAID controllers. help help help!

Comment

The error message -536870389 indicates that the corresponding Hardware cannot be found. --- I guess it has been deactivated by the BIOS. Try to activate it in the Bios.

Comment

Infinite thanks

Hey man, you've just made my day!

I'd been having problems lately with DT. Not big, but I had to reboot everytime after I mounted an image in DT to get it to mount 'irl' too. Following your guide seems to have fixed it. Never thought Anti-Blaxx could be such a pain in the ass .

Having searched for a solution for a few hours before finding your guide was a pain in the ass too, so I'm hoping i can help out others by helping them find your guide a bit quicker than I have:

I have to reboot to mount an image in daemon tools

the same image stays mounted in daemon tools untill I reboot

my image doesn't want to mount in daemon tools untill I reboot

I hope this will help all those other Google-kiddies out there!

Thanks man!

Comment

Wow, 82,000 views...

I doubt this even works anymore, or if Anti-Blaxx is even around anymore

Comment

Working...
                  X