Hide D-tools Vdrives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hide D-tools Vdrives

Is there any easy way to hide Vdrive of DT?I saw a post about Anti-Blaxx and how it screw up your system,so what should i do about SafeDisc & SecuROM(About Emulation Detection)?

Any suggestions?

thanks

QuickMount found in the Download...3rd Party Addons section of this website has an option to keep DAEMON Tools from being detected (aka blacklist fix). After running the program right click the tray icon, 'Anti-Black' is the name of the middle option. Click it. When you uncheck a checkbox the program hides that entry. So obviously, unchecking everything would mean fullest possible hiding from games seeking to discover the existence of virtual drives/virtual SCSI controllers. And of course there's the 'Grant all permissions' button which turns off the 'Anti-Black' functionality.

Also the next version of DAEMON Tools will hopefully be less susceptible to being 'found.'
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Comment

umm

well i tried what you wrote but actually the only thing that worked with securom 7 games was that lil prog called SR7.Stopv1.0.exe i dont know whats the difference between it and the anitblk or the antiblaxx but this is the only tool that worked for me
      so if you got any idea how not to use more programs plz tell me cuz it begins to be su**s all this blabla prog for some games
      Yossef A. Ben Mikhail
      MCSA MCDST

any mevin ivrit.

Comment

The whole concept behind blacklisting is that some programs will be blocked from working. I bet you updated or patched your game recently.

It would also be helpful to everyone else on the forum if you specified which game and patch number refuses to play when using QuickMount's Anti-Black feature. The exact SecuROM version number from an A-Ray Scanner scan of the installation directory wouldn't hurt either.
        the modern world:
        net helpmsg 4006

Comment

you're right sorry for that.
          Game: Total overdose
          Detection: SecureRom7

Tell me what ever else you need mate.
          thanks

Comment

Working...
          X