No announcement yet.

Playing retail chaos theory w/ D-Tools?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing retail chaos theory w/ D-Tools?

Operating System: Windows 2000 Professional, Service Pack 4 (5.0 - 2195), Usage: 487/1024MB (47.56%)
    Burning Software: Nero 6.0.0.28
    Anti-virus Software: None.
    DAEMON Tools Version: None currently

I searched the forums for an answer, but found none.

If I have a retail copy of Chaos Theory installed and running, can I now install daemon tools and resume mounting .isos of other downloaded stuff(but not chaos theory)? If the DVD is in the drive, will Starforce run it, or will it detect that I have Daemon Tools installed and abort? If the latter, will disabling the drives(setting the number of drives to none) enable it to run? I just would like to have CT and StarForce co-existing, rather than install DTools, reboot, mount whatever and uninstall when I want to play CT.

Thanks.

hi

Operating System: xp pro
    Burning Software: nero 7 premium
    Anti-virus Software: none
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47

hi there, for daemon tools 3.47 u can not run chaos thoery with dameon tools 3.47, its not new enough, you can perfectly play chaos theory with daemon tools installed and mounted but using yor retail cd, because for stforce 3 it checks yor real dvd or cd drives frist then it checks other emulated drives, there for it will run on the retail cd or dvd even though uve got daemon tools installed.

Comment

Awesome, thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X