Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: I have a few questions regarding DT4

Experienced User

Daemon Tools Pro is not free.
    Daemon Tools v4 is the free version.

Purchasing information can be found here. http://www2.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/dt_register.php
    Goodnight Brave Warrior, Goodnight Monster-land..

Let me just go back on a few "replys" back.

Cracking a game/program is when you modify code. These means you most offen remove the cd-protection in the game files. Most offen the .exe

Tools like Alcohol 120% CLONES that will say a exact copy of the CD. The RPMS emulation is to bypass cd-protection of somekindes. That is the diffrence.

(Off-Topic)Also I bought a copy of Daemon-Tools. But my Customers thingy havent come yet but I dont mind

Quote Originally Posted by linuxares
    Let me just go back on a few "replys" back.

Cracking a game/program is when you modify code. These means you most offen remove the cd-protection in the game files. Most offen the .exe

Tools like Alcohol 120% CLONES that will say a exact copy of the CD. The RPMS emulation is to bypass cd-protection of somekindes. That is the diffrence.

(Off-Topic)Also I bought a copy of Daemon-Tools. But my Customers thingy havent come yet but I dont mind
    It's RMPS not RPMS emulation.

You sure its not R-PMS emulation
    --iissmart--

Hoping DTv4 will address my scsiport.sys continuous reboot on installation issue. I look forward to it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123