• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few suggestions

Hey!
    I have a few suggestions...

1. Anti-Blacklist
    A function that hides virtual CD- and DVD-Drives and tools like Alcohol 120%, CloneCD, etc. (I think QuickMount can't do that).

2. Some entries in the context menu
    Some entries in the context menu would be useful for a quick mount of images.

3. Automatic launching of games
    Just imagine: You only need to do one click and DAEMON-Tools automatic mountes an Image, hides virtual CD/DVD-Drives, etc.
    First of all, the user needs to answer some questions (Image-Path, Game-Exe, Blacklist, etc.) in a wizard and then he saves the settings. Then just rightklick on DAEMON-Tools > Launch... > Battlefield 2

pL

PS: I hope u like my ideas. I like daemon tools very much.

btw. sry 4 bad english

On your third point I believe the tool DaemonScript goes some way to approaching your needs for the current version of DaemonTools.

"Description: DaemonScript allows the user to create scripts that will mount, unmount, set emulations, and run appliactions. This allows the user to mount then run a game all in one click. DaemonScript includes a full user-interface, featuring tooltips, and drag-and-drop."

CD

Comment

Well, i would prefer using DAEMON-Tools without any 3rd-Party-Addons.

Comment

Re: A few suggestions

The functionality would be the same for you. Its like asking Microsoft to make a version of windows without using .DLL files. And do you want a bloated 4 megabyte DAEMON Tools download?
        the modern world:
        net helpmsg 4006

Comment

I would not have a Problem with a 4MB DTools. I just thinks it is easier.
          Example: Rightclick on Dtools-logo > Anti-Blacklist and Start the game.
          Even if I want to play my SecuROM 7 Game WITH CD/DVD such a function would be useful if i have Alcohl 120 %, CCD or BWS installed.

pL

DTools is a great tool, I use it a lot. I wont be disappointed if there are no new functions. I just wanted to help u 2 make Dtools even better

Comment

Working...
          X