Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: ERROR 25038

Default ERROR 25038

Operating System: Windows XP SP2
    Burning Software: Nero
    Anti-virus Software: None
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47

I am unable to install, uninstall, or repair daemon tools because of this error. The only exception is when i try to uninstall form add/remove instead of daemon tool .exe file it says it cant find the .msi file. I cant find this in the archives though.

I have followed through the steps about error 25002 and this has not worked.

Any help would be appreciated.

anybody?

usually if i can't get something to uninstall, then i'll search for and delete all refrences to whatever it is in the registry. usually that will allow me to reinstall it, and/or remove it properly

i tried this with reg cleaner and it didnt work.

New User

Default Re: ERROR 25038

Operating System: xp sp2
    Burning Software: Bґs Gold
    Anti-virus Software: Norton

Quote Originally Posted by Rellings
    Operating System: Windows XP SP2
    Burning Software: Nero
    Anti-virus Software: None

I am unable to install, uninstall, or repair daemon tools because of this error. The only exception is when i try to uninstall form add/remove instead of daemon tool .exe file it says it cant find the .msi file. I cant find this in the archives though.

I have followed through the steps about error 25002 and this has not worked.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Hi when trying to install daemon tools ver 347 i get this message: Device setup error: code 25040 (0x61D0), 80 (0x50) Contact your support personnel.