• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daemon tools 3rd part Daemonscript.

Operating System: hah
    Burning Software: heh
    Anti-virus Software: huh
    DAEMON Tools Version: v3.47

Hello! I am not sure whether I can post questions about daemonscript here, but hopefully it's ok.

I have a the game "Psychonauts" on 5cds, and since I need more then 4 devices (at least I think so) I searched the forum and found Daemonscript. Now, how does it work? I can't figure it out since I am really bad at computers! Can someone explain to me in a way I might understand?

DaemonUI

For the issue you described I would recommend setting hotkeys to one of your keyboard buttons such as F12.

DaemonUI (available in the Downloads, 3rd Party Addons section of this website) allows you to assign hotkeys. A manual is available online at this link. Check out section 3.2. Hotkeys
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Comment

I am getting an error while installing it, see:

"Feature Transfer error
      Feature: Psychonauts
      File: F:/data2.cab
      Error: CRC, Cyclic Redundancy check."

What does this mean?

Comment

Originally Posted by Atnas
        I am getting an error while installing it, see:

"Feature Transfer error
        Feature: Psychonauts
        File: F:/data2.cab
        Error: CRC, Cyclic Redundancy check."

What does this mean?
        This means your image is corrupted... maybe hard drive problem (very low probability), or there is a scratch on the original (quite sure)... You'll need to check.
        Carpe diem

Comment

Check for scratches... no, can't find any, heh. what can I do to make it work then?

Comment

Try to remake the image of the corresponding CD... and put the image on another part of your HD, maybe on another HD if you can. If you still have scratches, this'll mean the CD is out of order... If no, you may have problems with your hard drive.
            Carpe diem

Comment

Working...
            X