No announcement yet.

I LOVE the look!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be honest. It looks like a fake Torrent site made by MPAA to get info about piracy users. Should be more clean. And whats tha vB for? There is better alternativs.

But, I am happy on your behalfs with a new website, and soon a new release of DT. Keep up the good work
    Click here to visit my website.]

Comment

Hey birger_nord, i checked out your blog, in it you mentioned that you preordered xbox 360. You also said "This will be released on the 2. of September." Do mean that xbox 360 will be released next year because I heard that it was to be released in august this year. Or is that just the release date for where you live.

Comment

Re: XBOX 360

I heard something along the lines of 'in time for christmas this year.' How inprecise is that?!
        the modern world:
        net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Hello !
          The new site is very fine ! And his design looks very professional.
          Good continuation !

Comment

i like that blue style :P

Comment

Originally Posted by estimablesir
              Hey birger_nord, i checked out your blog, in it you mentioned that you preordered xbox 360. You also said "This will be released on the 2. of September." Do mean that xbox 360 will be released next year because I heard that it was to be released in august this year. Or is that just the release date for where you live.
              LOL, I ment 2. Desember :P

Comment

Originally Posted by Birger_Nord
                LOL, I ment 2. Desember :P
                I heard it's 2. Nosember.
                To contact me privately, pray. I might answer.

Comment

Originally Posted by Nikos
                  I heard it's 2. Nosember.
                  I am from norway, and forgot that december is written with a "c" :P My fault again...

Comment

Originally Posted by Birger_Nord
                    I am from norway, and forgot that december is written with a "c" :P My fault again...
                    Don't worry about it... I'm a Greek-American and still have problems spelling in greek and english sometimes.

Comment

Yes , i love the new site design to

Comment

Originally Posted by Xristaki
                        Don't worry about it... I'm a Greek-American and still have problems spelling in greek and english sometimes.
                        Well, I'm Greek but speak German way best... And I'm getting bester and bester!
                        To contact me privately, pray. I might answer.

Comment

Another greek joining in!

LOL! Anyhow the new site is cool. The design is slick, clean and functional without resource hogging bells and whistles! Way to go! :P
                          Co-Creator of Akkadia MUD Game Engine Codebase (GPL 1999)
                          In /dev/null no one can hear you scream!

Comment

the new look is GREAT good luck with the site and developing v4

Comment

White Background Bad

White backgrounds are bad for your eyes. Office supplies sell special screens to protect your eyes from them. This is a medical fact. People that spend a lot of time on screens with white backgrounds are damaging their eyes. That is the reason the industry went from white background monitors to Green/Amber screens. The old colors when a registered user logged in was so much easier on the eyes. Like somone posted earlier, 'I am going blind looking at the new site'. They do not know how true that is medically.

IMHO
                              retired optometrist assistant

P.S. I have $100 protective screens on the front of all my computers. You can also use high rated sunglasses to do the same thing.
                              IMHO
                              isepiq

Comment

the new home page is great

the new home page is great.
                                i like the look and it is easy to navigate
                                great job all

Comment

Working...
                                X