I LOVE the look!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by isepiq
    White backgrounds are bad for your eyes. Office supplies sell special screens to protect your eyes from them. This is a medical fact.
    This is really a funny post, thank you, that saved my day

If only I found that sarcasm-tags in your post

one tip for you: colortemperatur 6500K doesn't necessary mean
    your lamps will melt soon LOOL

Comment

Hereґs what i want against the white background
      { "Your computer is fine sir, the problem exists between the keyboard and chair" }

Comment

Originally Posted by robbo
        Here´s what i want against the white background
        lmfao, if you get them, please post a pic of yourself wearing them! :P

On a note however, sitting too close to the monitor for extended periods of time is the cause of eye problems, not the white background, the brightness can only add to the problem, turning down your brightness/gamma can help and would have saved you $100 bucks on them screens.

It is also recommended to prevent eye damage, to exercise your eyes regulary during extended periods in front of a screen/monitor helps and will also reduce headaches. (rotate your eyes around one way, then the other ect.., you get the idea.)

But, white, and specially "bright" will not damage everyones eyes, some people have weak eyes, part of life. But it does not matter what color, it depends also on screen size, size of font your looking at (if on a very large screen and very small font) as well as refresh rate. How much strain your putting your eyes through makes more a difference than the color of the site.
        Last edited by Dllfile; 28.10.2005, 19:31.
        No, you cannot have my signature, unless you pay me. I am famous you know.

Comment

Very, very nice new look of site :-)

Comment

I'm very impressed!

Just wanted to drop a line, I'm really impressed with the quality of the site now. Amazing job guys.
            It is so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up. -Ferris Bueller

Comment

Working...
            X