Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: Avatars ?

New User

Quote Originally Posted by LocutusofBorg
    we have
    ~38000 users, imagine what will happen if everyone use
    but what if you just let users use a link to their avaters then you wouldn't have trouble.....right????

Experienced User

but the website where is the link will have trouble... especially if there is only a low brandwidth.
    Carpe diem

New User

but that wouldn't be your problem right???? and how much of their speed could be lost by just getting one picture ?
    and it isn't illigal to link to other sites right

New User

Frage Avatars and egos...

"but that wouldn't be your problem right????"
    Wrong.
    I think it is nice to see some one caring about others, and it is the way forums work. You have a problem; someone in a forum will spend time for you. It is not "fraternity", it is basic (good) education, on the whole web.
    Why having "avatars" is so important? I doubt that the daemon programmers are legions, and I am sure that any minutes of their working time is best used for the v4 and the Pro version. It is no game to produce something so highly expected, and they have to exceed expectations if they want to stay within their standards.

And if really you want to have your "avatars", then say "but that IS my problem right????" and help out others on this forum if you have the competencies for that. After some helpful posts, you will have your virtual toy, good for maintaining high your pride and ego

I just love avatars, I think that a lot of the(maybe almost everybody) people here are using msn/mercury/yahoo/mIRC or atleast one of those chatprograms , so why do you think they let you use your own pictures etc, and why do you think almost everybody is using this option?? because everybody want's to express her/his self, that's why "we" want to use it also on this site (or atleast that's why I want to use it ) And besides it just lookes cool
    Nothing is real in this world, only your fantasy represents the truth

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123