Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warhammer 40k: dawn of war - winter assault

Hello....

I need help in solving this solution. I already bought the new original warhammer 40k expansion pack - winter assault. In order not to always put into cd drive every time i need to play the game so I decided to create an image from this cd. The image was successfully created using new version alcohol 120%. Then I mount the image file and then "play the game" screen appear but the image is unable to running and message appear mention that 'no cd found or authenticated'.

So I need some guru's help me in this situation regarding how-to create the exact and working image file. Please note that I not intended to this for the purpose of to pirate the game but for own use only.

Thank you.
    Hack The Planet...Save The Planet...

In order to make an image with Alcohol, you need to know what kind of copy protection system the game uses. You can use A-Ray Scanner for this (it's a freeware tool):

Anyway, the game is listed in the database of this site:

It says "SecuROM 7.00.00.0074", so you'll need to select the "Securom *NEW* 4.x/5.x" datatype in Alcohol when making the image. When a dialog pops up, asking you at what speed you want to do DPM extraction, select 4x. Note that it takes a while for Alcohol to do the DPM thingy.

If, after that, the game tells you that "an emulator has been detected so please disable emulation software", then you have a blacklisting problem. The program QuickMount can help here. It's available at the download section of this site.
    To contact me privately, pray. I might answer.

Comment

Working...
    X