Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Daemon Tools V4 still on for this month?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

halloween

Don't care about halloween, what?! That's complete nonsense!
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Comment

SNAP DUDE!

I can't wait to get my illegal software working again.

Comment

actually, halloween originated from Europe according to this article.

Although it does say that halloween isn't celebrated as "lavishly" as it is in U.S.

Comment

Originally Posted by finalpants
          SNAP DUDE!

I can't wait to get my illegal software working again.
          I hope that you're joking. For your sake.

Comment

Originally Posted by Forge64
            Yeah, the PCs at work suck ass that way.

Jesus! I have heard of bad IT Departments/Purchasing, but that is rediculous!

Comment

I just joined here. The reason I joined is because I have been using DT for a very long time, and up until recently I have always been able to use it without a hitch. The release of a new OS will slow things down. I am very accustomed to such 'hardships' when porting to a new OS, hardware, or technology base in general when it comes to the computer industry. This is an old, tired story that has gone on since the home PC hit the market.

I am very willing to give developers time to get caught up with new tech. I do agree with some here that say they would like to see periodical update. In my view this has been done by the DT staff. I have greater complaints about other companies which have not said a single word to their licensed customer base; such as Real.com.

Most of us are using this product for free. Unlike other services that have not release any word whatsoever about products we pay for. I am happy with DT. If I were you all I would shift my complaints towards the people that deserve to be hounded like this, and leave those who are accommodating us as best they can to their work.

Comment

Originally Posted by Vyce
                I just joined here. The reason I joined is because I have been using DT for a very long time, and up until recently I have always been able to use it without a hitch. The release of a new OS will slow things down. I am very accustomed to such 'hardships' when porting to a new OS, hardware, or technology base in general when it comes to the computer industry. This is an old, tired story that has gone on since the home PC hit the market.

I am very willing to give developers time to get caught up with new tech. I do agree with some here that say they would like to see periodical update. In my view this has been done by the DT staff. I have greater complaints about other companies which have not said a single word to their licensed customer base; such as Real.com.

Most of us are using this product for free. Unlike other services that have not release any word whatsoever about products we pay for. I am happy with DT. If I were you all I would shift my complaints towards the people that deserve to be hounded like this, and leave those who are accommodating us as best they can to their work.

Amen for that, Vyce

Best Regards,
                Alexej Kubarev

Code Expert Nordic
                Web: http://www.codexp.net

Comment

Working...
                X